Re: weight reduction on my 84? make it faster?

I hear in the UK some outfit is selling Lexan rear
side (and hatch?) windows?  That could be 20lbs or so,
dontcha think?  Can UK listers advise of whom this may
be?

Ron
--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> The bumpers are the largest reduction as stated
> earlier with the MK1 items
> weighing 70lbs . Under carpet padding is almost half
> as heavy especially if
> its always wet like mine was . Back seat of course
> goes as with rear
> insulation and carpet and rear seat belts .
> We really need to know how far you are willing to go
> . Do you need a radio or
> creature comforts?
>
> Jasin
> 1860 lbs on the street
>
> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd