Re: Computer question? Now Mad Max...

> I've only seen one blower, that could be switched on
> or off, and it was
> in Mad Max and the Roadwarrior.

Oh come on now...get it right.  We saw it on Mad Max
(the first one), and again on the followup The Road
Warrior (as it was released in the US, I believe
elsewhere known as Mad Max 2).  The Mad Max Beyond
Thunderdome was of course crap.

But NEVER "Mad Max and The Roadwarrior" you
insufferable doofus.  (Sorry man I haven't even met
you in the flesh yet).

I did get to see Mad Max the other day..I wish I could
see it with the original Australian voices, AFAIK US
versions always seem to be dubbed with American
accents...damn that ruins it! (almost)

BTW I believe his car started life as some Aussie only
model Ford.  They do have some cool musclecars down
there.

Ron - Budweiser this time

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd