Re: I F*king quit!!

At 3:38 PM -0700 6/13/01, Bob wrote:

>If anyone has either:
>1) An idea

Long shot, but it worked when I was getting my 16v to start after its
rebuild - the gap on the airflow plate.  Check it.  Make sure it's in
spec.  Mine had gotten pushed out of whack while sitting, during the
rebuild.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |