Re: (OT) New email

Dick,
I can help here being an AOL user.
Switch to AOL 5.0 for Windows or AOL 5.0 for Mac will work with the list just
fine. AOL 6.0 has to be set at Arial 10pt and then select the entire message
and then right-click and select normal.
Last option is to long onto AOL and then open an external web browser and got
to AOL.com and log into you email their and it will work with the list.
HTH
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V