Re: 16V Just stolen

Simple cheap solution to this folks, take out your fuel pump relay as you leave the car and put it in your pocket. The car will get about 5ft before it dies, leaving the thief in one hell of an "oh shit" situation, especially if you come out with a bat, or some other large blunt object. Protect your shit, it seems there are too many people out there with sticky fingers...
	-Gary Huff