Oil Pressure Buzzer - Latest nagging problem

Changed my oil Saturday to Mobil synthetic (15w50) from whatever the Castrol
stuff was that I had been using for awhile and finally got rid of the Fram
filter, too.

Sudden crisis- my oil pressure buzzer kicks in after driving around for an
hour or two in the afternoon (not a very nice sound, either).  But no oil
loss whatsoever.  Checked again in the morning and oil level was totally
fine.

Now-seems to not start buzzing on the morning commute, but comes on 3/4 of
the way into the afternoon drive back home.  But still no oil loss/leakage.

Anyone ever had strange gremlins after switching to Mobil?  Just the switch?
  The more I start to fix on this car, the more new stuff starts to go
crazy.

Christopher
87 16V