From: "Brad Sayer" <vwrocco85@hotmail.com>
To: Captnbr@aol.com, scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Helps with belts and stuff
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:46:31 -0400

Am I the only one who can replace all of the belts without having to remove
a pully?  Cause I have done it on an 8V and a 16V, but every time I hear
people talking about it, they are talking about removing pulleys.  Its not
real easy, but if you pull a bit, and turn the engine by hand you can work
the belt off and on.  Easier than stripping pulley bolts, anyway.

Brad

87 16V