RE: Re: Potterman out of the office?

Mike was late getting back from Cincy due to mechanical problems
with Deltan (aka "Dammit Everything Leaves Through Atlanta)..
then their employee had an emergency crop up and had to fly out
of town suddenly, so he probably got behind last week due to
those issues.  All should be back to normal by now.

-kc-