help with parts numbers

Yo Yo all, ok I had my lil prob with the ac compressor belt breaking and me
discovering that there was merely ONE bolt holding it on and that one wasnt
even tight. So no one in this frickin town knows right off what size the
pivot bolts are and/or a part number for them. I've been all over the etka
disk trying to figure it out myself to no avail. I could drive all the way
to a damn dealership but I just hate the thought of it. By adding another
bolt to the tensioner bracket I've eliminated the squeal and am able to even
use my ac without the belt ripping the timimg belt cover in half. Now if I
could only get the two pivot bolts on I could rest very easy. Anyone for a
part number on these pivot bolts? it's an 87 16v. Everything is holding
tight for the moment, but who knows how long that will last. Thanx in
advance for any help you can offer.
Bobby G
87 16v
Jax., FL