From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of '84 Scirocco
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 9:30 AM
To: vw list Scirocco List
Subject: AH - More groundhog damage, please help me!!!

Ok, that little bastard must have had sharp claws.  In addition to the
radiator hoses I found last night, he also cut two of my plug wires, and
also two hoses that I need help identifying.

They come out of the passenger side inside fender.  Pics have been uploaded
here:

http://www.macslut.org

Please help me @!

Danke