Re: ABA & Digifant. Hand in hand...thanks to Jonas K

As written before:

Jonas K, COME ON DOWN! You're about to get a big sloppy kiss on the
noggin...I'll bet you'd settle for a salute to your wisdom tho.

I pulled the reluctor/relucter from the old 1.8 distributor and tamped it
into place on the 2.0's and I'll be damned if it didn't start right up.
It idles funky now, but I *should* be able to fix that. Vacuum line
routing and figuring out the wires on the t-body are my next problems.

Thanks again to all that lent a helping keyboard and GRAA SEE ASS to
Jonas. I don't know why I didn't see that before.

Eric "I got my parking place back" Ellis
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/