Re: Help! 16V High RPM Miss!

Shannon,
Sounds familiar to me when I rebuilt my head a couple of weeks ago. Mine did
it for a minutes until my lifters seated the valves properly. I mixed mine up
accidently and so I pulled them again and squeezed them together to get all
of the oil out of them. After about 5 minutes they finally seated the valves
correctly and my miss went away. I would say you have a stuck lifter or a
bent valve.
Did you pull the head to do the seals and springs?
HTH
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V