I have Scirocco 16V parts to get rid of

So I finally finished stripping the 88 Scirocco 16V of mine that was
wrecked 15 months ago.  Heh!  Yeah, I took my time.  I went to my
storage unit to get the right side passenger tailight for lister bob and
realized - holy crap I'm moving in a month and what am I going to do
with all this big stuff?  All of these items are in great condition.  If
someone says they are interested in a part, I will dig it out and make
sure.  The car was red.  Here's what I have...

- Hood
- 16V Body kit pieces - not complete - car was hit left/rear, so rear
valance and left/rear flare isn't available - pretty sure I have the
other pieces :-)
- Passenger side door with glass
- The hatch including the glass - the lower left corner is bent from the
crash, but it looks to me like it can be straightened - it does still
have the spoiler on it
- Carpet in pretty good shape including the rear sections around the
speakers - black

That's all I can think of at the moment.  What I'm thinking is I will be
leaving here July 9th and heading to the Kansas City area.  We plan to
take 2 or 3 days to get out there.  So, if you live between northern
Utah and Kansas City and if you need anything, lemme know and I can
throw it in the moving truck.  I already sold the motor to a friend of
mine who is going to put it in his Scirocco S.  I am saving the
under-the-hood stuff until after we get that swap done in case he needs
any of it.  I also have the TT downpipe that I bought and installed 6
months before the crash.  If that doesn't work for his Mk1, I'll be
selling that too.  I don't have tranny either - that's in my
turbo-Wabbit.

The car weighed 580 pounds when we brought it to the scrap yard.  I even
got a whole $4.86 for it.  Heh!

Mike