Cincy Reflections

List,

Well after many complecations i made it back home... I bought both the main
fuel pump and the little one in the tank.. changed the one in the tank
thinking the one Brett gave me was on its way out too... didnt fix the
prob..
I ended up limping my car back to VT... just changed the coil and knock
sensor.  I will drive it to work tommarow.... after work i will changte out
the main fuel pump...

Cincy was great!  better than ever!  I cant wait for next year already!
Hope everyone made it home safe and with no car troubles!   Im going to
bed.. im beat!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (newest additon)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)