Re: ahh....Cincy

> Scott Williams...rally guy my ass!! With you as my navigator we are just
> lucky Jan and Jim DIDN'T beat us!! hehe, kidding..it was a blast, but next
> time I will let you drive.

What? How dare you blaspheme the rally man! Thou shalt be punished for thy
insolence! :^) Rally navigating ain't easy -especially when you're on
limited sleep, you've gotta piss like a race horse, and your tortured
vegetarian-tuned digestive system is complaining about all the
greasy food. You're lucky that I didn't gas you out in that sharp Seidel
Scirocco of yours. Heh heh...

Btw, I'll show you what a full-tilt road rally is about on July 21st. Let's
see how we do there! Muhahahahaaaa....
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut