ahh....Cincy

Cincy just gets better and better!
So what if the weather sucked, the people and the cars make it awesome.

Daun, once again you prove why you are the MAN!, Thanks to you and your
family for putting up with the chaos of the .org crew.

Potterman....It was great to meet you.

Scott Williams...rally guy my ass!! With you as my navigator we are just
lucky Jan and Jim DIDN'T beat us!! hehe, kidding..it was a blast, but next
time I will let you drive.

I have to say that .org in Cincy has the BEST scirocco2 turn out in the
country, screw WF and ND. We had a mess of stock, and modded cars. Anything
from Jans perfect stock car, to Bretts, to a Convertible, to a Reiger
kitted, to  (of course the best one) MINE!! and of course all the other
roccs that made it, doesn't matter how modded/perfect it is, as long as its
a scirocco.

After Paul, Jason and I left Jims this morning, Jason had to stop a few
times to pray that his car could keep moving, and it did! He found the key
to getting it all the way to Albany...just keep the rpms lower than 4000 and
never speed up, or slow down.

As always it was a great time, I hope to see everybody again next year, and
I hope another 20 people show up also!

Josh[deady]Able
87 16v Seidl