Re: Scirocco.org/ebay

> > http://merchant.cboss.com/ProductImages/150/VW%20Scirocco%2084%20Console.jpg
> > http://merchant.cboss.com/ProductImages/150/VW%20Scirocco%20Console%202.jpg

  fwiw, these are NOT the same pictures that i remember from the
auction.

> > Check our feedback profile, check others who have bought parts from that
> > same car.  We do not specialize in Scirocco parts, nor do we intend to do so
> > in future (especially now).  Too bad, a lot of people got a lot of great
> > deals.

  ironically, his overall record is not very good
<http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=importez@cboss.com>.
with fully 20% of his buyers not happy with him, i wouldn't be crowing
that it's a good record.

> > Tim Clifton
> > ImportEZ

  also, THIS is the guy who wanted to force me to purchase the dash.
  i'm not telling you what to do. first rule of e-bay is 'buyer beware'.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com