From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian McGarvey
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 19:11
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Scirocco.org/ebay

I just received this email from importez.com

What do you say Mr. Dan? Is he full of crap? or is it true? or is the case
you didnt want to pay due to the contested sale?
And yes we know that that is only 1/2 of the shifter console...
brian
87 16v
current holder of several of Dan's CD's...
:-) how about your addy dan?