Re: Scirocco.org/ebay

here are a few of the complaints for importEZ. you will notice a trend.
rude and name calling... in the responses.

Complaint: Sent speakers in shaddy boxing. Came damaged UPS. Did not want
to refund money.

Response: Not shaddy, SHODDY!, we contacted UPS for claim, butthead
couldn't wait.

Complaint: Waited 72 days, never rec'd item. Did not receive refund. Poor
service & comm.

Response: item was shipped by Philippine registrd. mail, buyer not patient in tracking .
User: lordvorsenth@aol.com (10)  Date: May-14-01 08:23:08 PDT  Item: 1115362257
Complaint: Slow process. Would not recomend for speed. F-

Complaint: Passed off a 16" model as "approximately 20." Rude response to
emails.

Response: GUY below bought same item and loved it, butthead was offered
refund, he refused

Complaint: Seller has many pissed off buyers. Threatens and won't deliver.
What a JACKASS!

Response: ''FINALLY, EBAY MUST OF GOT RID OF THIS LOOSER, "NO MORE
ZEROMAN"

Complaint: I know why seller attacks he now states, "Allow 4-6 weeks for
shipping" SCAM

Response: PUBLIC DEMANDS: ''''ZEROMAN UNMASKED'''TIRED OF SHAMU
EXCREMENT!!!!!!!

Complaint: Seller threatens but won't give ship date. Attack mentality,
very agressive.

Response: ''''ZEROMAN'''' STRIKES AGAIN, DO NOT APPROACH, CONCEALED
FEEDBACK BOMBS!!!!!!!

Complaint: Asked for ship date before I sent $$ seller attacked &
threatened. May be a Scam

Response: WARNING!!! NON-PAYING BIDDER, ALIAS """ZEROMAN""MO: shades, low
IQ, cannot read!

Complaint: I was e-mailed by others whom never got product..He threatened
me...SCAMMER!!!!

Response: HE HAS HISTRY OF BIDING & NOT PAYING, C HIS
FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User: jims29 (9) Date: Dec-30-00 08:11:56 PST  Item: 484184224
Complaint: Beware!After 7 weeks no plane and no reimbursement. eBay fraud
complaint filed

Response: SHIPPD BY PHILIPPINE REGISTRD MAIL#12252 ON 12-15, NO
FRAUD!!!!!!!

User: arktek (145)  Date: Dec-29-00 13:17:58 PST  Item: 467103855
Complaint: Waited 2 months, no plane, no refund, just excuses. Refund now
will satisfy me

Complaint: slow response to e-mails. very slow delivery. damaged product.
slow to exchange.

Response: RECKLESS W/ NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, NVR RTRN ITEM 4 REFUND OR EXCHNG.

Complaint: SELLER IS A LIAR AND A FRAUD. NO REFUND NO PLANES. STAY AWAY
SEE OTHER NEGS

Response: NEVER PAID FOR THIS AUCTION, HE BIDS AND DOES NOT PAY!!!!!

User: custphone (5) Date: Dec-18-00 11:38:37 PST  Item: 499618449
Complaint: NO AIRPLANES AT ALL I'M OUT $150, AND HE WON'T REFUND $$.FRAUD
COMPLAINT FILED

Response: HE NEVER PAID FOR THIS AUCTION, HE BIDS AND DOES NOT PAY!!!!!!!

Complaint: Paid immediately via PayPal.Over 6 weeks later no plane.
Nothing but excuses!!

Response: Jdr got his model, he says he is happy and retracts his negative
feedback.

brian
87 16v