Re; US Bulbs for Euro Lights.

I knew it was that. People really are after me. And yes, the lights are
wired correctly. Only the outers are on when on low, and all 4 when on
bright. I have city lights, etc. They are pointed almost all the way down.
How can aiming them correctly ahead be less annoying than having them not go
into people's back window? Aside from everyone thinking I am retarded, low
watts for H4? Pretty simple question. Don't you Euro people tint your
headlights across the pond?

Travis.
8816V.