RE: Re; US Bulbs for Euro Lights.

He I was just teasing on the "persecution thing"..

how far out from the edge of the hood line the top of your headlights stick
out?
When I first adjusted mine, they where 1/2" sticking out from the line of
the edge of the hood, then I used the lower pin, and readjusted then to sit
properly into the frame, and now the lights no longer stick out (made
adjusting a lot easier too.)

you could ask a buddy to drive opposite lane on a two lane road, just to get
an "idea" what the problem is, it could be as simply as, your beam is turned
outside too far, even though it is height adjusted your still firing the
beam into incoming traffic.

Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco