Got home safe

Hey everybody
	I got home in one piece, but the roc is somewhat falling apart.  About 30
miles out the outer cv on the right side started to clunk. and the wiper
quit working altogether.  But I stopped at autozone and got some
Rain-x(love that stuff).  But once I got on the interstate, I got her up to
about 80, and she ran beautiful.  No sounds from the cv, no rough running.
	And I still got great gas milage.  On another note cincy was a blast, even
my chevy-minded g/f loved it.  And she's starting to come around.  And yet
again, tmb, what a ride.
You need to start charging for a ride like six flags does.  Quite the same
rush.  Daun, thanks for the parts, Potterman, love the tee's and the
stickers.
	I'm glad I got to meet most of you guys on here finally.  Although it is
quite a bit of names to remember, I still can't quite get em all.  Cause
thank you again for the help with my mixture and finding the problem with
the O2 sensor.  Scott W. thanks for your input on rallying.
	I can't think of much else to say now, still in awe.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v

P.S.  Dan Snow I need your address so I can send you money for shipping