Re: transmission drain plug dilemma

That's a new one on me... never encountered a different sized FILL plug.
However, it is somewhat of a blessing, as VW screwed up on where they put the
filler on the 020, and if you fill it THERE, your tranny will be low on fluid.

Best thing to do is remove your speedo cable, and using a long funnel, fill
the tranny with the required 2.1 qts....

Danny
81 Caddy

In a message dated 6/3/01 12:50:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,