Re: transmission drain plug dilemma

Along the same notes as before: I'm now convinced, after another hour
underneath the car, that my fill plug is too large for the 17mm hex bit.
Tons more play when the bit is inserted than in the drain plug.  How that is
or why I'm still not sure, just wish I could drive my car.

POSSIBLE REMEDY: Is there any other bolt or seal I can reasonably undo to
refill the transmission, at least to crippled level so I can get it to the
other side of Hollywood tomorrow morning?

Thanks,
Christopher
87 16v