about sending Scirocco stufff - was Patrick Schiller....

Patrick is a friend of mine and I trust him 100%.

he just made a mistake to forget something as he had his final tests.
It's not the way it should be but it's only human.

the least I can do for him to prevent him from being further discredited
on this list , is to beg your pardon and to apologize.

O.K. when complaining about not getting things,
here is a list of items that I have sent and didn't get money for it so far.

 - set of Euro bumpers
- set of Euro bumpers ( Rob Harling )
- Mk1 bodykit
- set of Euro-Headlights  ( Ben Haug )
- set of Euro-Headlights
- 50mm intake manifold
- 10 CD's and Scirocco Models  ( Joe Sasser )
- Kamei 3 slat grille and model Scirocco ( Sean Hicks )
- complete red 16V Scirocco
- complete silver 16V Scirocco
- complete golden Scirocco GT

there are not names behind some items because I
don't want to blame anybody before I'm not 100% sure.

In case you should know any of the above listed persons
please tell them to contact me.
Maybe it's just a communication problem....

Thanks  !
Dirk