Patrick Schiller - Respectable Guy !! was:STIFFED BY PATRICK SCHILLER, anyone know about this guy??

Just a friendly note:
Please change the title in the Subject line to reflect the "NEW" subject.
Even though you were trying to help him out, some might just read the
subject line and not the body of the message :(
Some listers including myself do not have enough time to read every message,
so I usually delete messages that don't interest me or I don't have an
answer too. I always read the subject lines though.
Just helpin' the cause :^)

Randy
81 Scirocco - tt 1847cc
81 Scirocco - future project
87 GLI 16V

Don wrote:

All,
I have also bought parts from Patrick and Dirk.  It does take longer to
process money and shipping from Germany.  Patrick was very respectable
and I would by from him again.

Sorry to hear you had such trouble.

Don