RE: Rear trunk MKII "Scirocco" sticker (need help from german listers please)

Hey guys,

My Dutch is pretty rusty but I gave it a shot:

Order Form Ad Scirocco Sticker Logo
This item is being offered by Joost Eimers

Scirocco Sticker

Ordering and Shipping

The cost of the sticker is FL. 35-

There are two ways to get the sticker:

1- pay in advance

2- COD

When paying in advance, the cost is the number of replica stickers you
want plus FL. 12.50 shipping and handling.

The stickers are sent as soon as the money is received.

With COD you order the replica stickers, and they are then sent and
offered through the PTT at home and you pay the letter carrier directly
upon receiving.  With COD, the total is the number of stickers you want
plus FL.25.00 shipping and handling.

- These prices are valid only when shipping to the Netherlands, the prices
for other countries should be queried.

- The replica sticker is sent in firm packaging with instructions.

Always indicate the number of stickers and your name and address.

Address form

Your name and Initials:

Sex: m f

Organization

Extra street/address info

Street:

House Number:

Zip code:

City:

Telephone number:

Fax number:

Email address:

I would like to order the following:

1 sticker, pay in advance, F 47,50 incl. shipping
1 sticker, COD, F 60,- incl. shipping
2 stickers, pay in advance, F 82,50 incl. shipping
2 stickers, COD, F 95,- incl. shipping.

Make sure you have completed the form and if paying in advance transfer
the total amount into the bank account ABN-AMRO 48.64.82.383 t.n.v.
J.F.Eimers.
It will take a few weeks for the stickers to be sent out.

To submit the form, click on the 'Zend' button.