Re: Almost Stalling at Idle.....Sometimes

I've learned that with CIS-E it can be one of a million things. I suggest building yourself a test harness, getting a multimeter, and watching how the DPR current changes if at all when this happens. Do the bentley tests on the potentiometer also, and im sure *all* the CIS-E tests wouldn't hurt. If you cover your bases like that, im sure the problem will become evident. Peace,
	-Gary Huff