Re: Spam (?) From Rapid Parts?

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 09:18:33AM +0100, Andy Holmes wrote:

> I got that e-mail and i'm in the UK and the chance of me turning up is
> unlikely but its at least VW related.
>
> Relax, chill out and press DELETE if its not for you. It only takes a second

And when every company on the web decides to send me unsolicited email, it
takes a lot more than a second to delete them.  Spam is unaccepatable.

Dan

--
If a guy tells me the probability of failure is
1 in 10E5, I know he's full of crap.

-- Richard P. Feynmann, "What Do You Care What Other People Think?"