waterfest travels

Hi everyone,

I am heading down to the ramada in east hanover on
friday night.  I will be leaving maine in the
afternoon some time.  I will be traveling 95 to 495 in
mass, where I will eventually get on I84 in
conneticut.  I was just wondering if there was anyone
else traveling these roads to caravan with?
Unfortunately, I won't be in my scirocco though.  I
will have my GLI.  If you are heading donw on these
roads email me.  Try using tpelletier@dingley.com as
we are having exchange servers issues here and I am
not sure when I'll be able to get back online.

I'll see you guys down there!
Tony