Re: weird noise from my passenger front wheel

To all you who said it was the outer CV joint, I'm 99.9% that is the
problem.
Now very easy to diagnose because all of a sudden it's happening way more
often.  I hear the clunking noise a lot more today.....like 10 or more times
while driving around town tonight.  It's usually happening when I'm going
slow and touch the gas, or let off the gas, most times when I'm in a slight
turn.

Now, my 2nd question is.....how serious is this?  With school, work and all,
I probably won't have time to change it for at least another week or more.
Will I be safe to drive it the way it is, or should I take it into a
mechanic *gasp*

Thanks,
Casey
84 Roc