Re: weird noise from my passenger front wheel

In a message dated 7/18/01 10:04:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tinfool@home.com writes:

<< Now, my 2nd question is.....how serious is this?  With school, work and
all,
 I probably won't have time to change it for at least another week or more.
 Will I be safe to drive it the way it is, >>

Your fine man, My dad had an accord that had a clunking CV joint for 3 years
and never fixed it.

You can tell its the CV joint if you turn the wheel all the way in one
direction and drive. If you hear  clack clack clackityclackity clack, its the
CV joint. L8r

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html