Re: Moving the coil in an 84' and an exhaust question...

Lee, is the downpipe and catalytic converter still
good?  I've been doing some Canadian pricing, being
that I live in Burnaby, and $700 Canadian sounds too
high.  Hotwater performance in Burnaby quoted me $340
Canadian for a Tectonics cat-back system.  They don't
have it in stock, but can get it when I have the
'extra' money.

Chris J.
83 Scirocco GT Wolfsburd Ed.
81 Kawasaki Kz550