WF RoadRally nearly sold out

Before I forget, I'm very happy to say that the WF/US Rally Team RoadRally
is now nearly sold out. The last count puts us at 38 entries out of 50. If
anyone who still wants to run but has not pre-registered, there is still a
chance for you. Please email me asap to be put on the priority waiting list.
I'll call your names first on Saturday morning. If you're there and have
your bucks, then you're in. If you don't claim your spot and the event sells
out, then you're out. -simple as that.

Let's see some more Sciroccos out there!!! I'm psyched; are you?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!