Re: Moving the coil in an 84' and an exhaust question...

  agreed the price seems high (even though i'm in the u.s.), however the
cats do tend to be fairly expensive (in any currency). i think the best
bet would be to get a 4-2-1 manifold and down pipe (used at junkyard
isn't too expensive) off a diesel rabbit or a gti, replace the cat with
a good one (doing it now will save from having to break the bolts again
later), and grab the techtonics system. you should be good for a number
of years then.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com