Sighting: BayArea 30min ago

Cruising down Mission Blvd. heading towards the 880 I found myself next to a
red 16V. I glanced over a few times to see if the other driver noticed me
... sure enough, as the light turned he pulled into the lane behind me and I
caught him admiring my car for a sec hehe.

Getting closer to the 880 he pulled back into the far right lane and sped
off, waving and 3 tap on the horn as he went. I barely had time to stab my
finger on the airhorn, but I'm sure he heard it.

The car had an old blue and yellow plate which read "MON STAR".

Thanks for making my morning, that was the first Scirocco greet I've gotten
while driving my car.

Tobias

1988 16V Scirocco - Black
1983  8V Scirocco - Montego Black Metallic
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver
1986  8V Scirocco - Mars Red