Re: [16v KEYS] Last call (others interested?)

Here's the latest run down. "++"'s have paid and keys have gone out or
will go out today. If your name is on this list without the '++', I'm
going to have to make this Saturday (21st) the cutoff. Several other
people are interested, and I need to get Dirk his money. SO, if I haven't
heard that payment is on the way by Thursday, the next in line will get
the opportunity.

If you are NOT on this list and wish to get in on it, please e-mail
me...you never know.

- ++Robert Luhrs  *** 2x !
- Jason T. Nelson *** 2x !
- ++Lisa Lutman
- ++Eric Ellis
- Bobby Griffin
- Mike ?lastname? rept@qwest.net
- ++Eric Soltwedel ( nightshadow )
- ++Allyn Malventano
- Cathy Boyko
- ++Michael Pinzon
- ++Joel Leclerc
- ++Brian Haygood <Scirious@hotmail.com
- ++Victor Farren
- ++Tim Ebling
- ++Brian McGarvey
- Jasin Larson
- ++Don Walter
- ++Chris Jevens *** 2x  !
- Chris Cavitt
- ++Eric Wu
- ++Chris Coleman
- ++Dan Snow
- Tyler Zachau
- David Zanotti
- ++Frank Jones

If you've sent payment and you're not on the list, just e-mail me and let
me know that you sent it.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/