Re: Spam (?) From Rapid Parts?

yep I got a copy of it... probably because I have bought stuff from them in
the past...

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jim Jarrett <jarrett@kodak.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Spam (?) From Rapid Parts?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:37:27 -0400

I just got an unsolicited (I think) e-mail at my work account from
Rapid talking  up Waterfest.

If I wasn't already going, getting something today is WAAY too late
to allow anyone to make any plans to go.  More disturbing is why it
showed up at my work email.

I'm trying to figure out if they were spamming, or I had actually
given them this address at some point.

Has anyone else gotten the note????

| Jim Jarrett                                                       |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |