RE: movie spotting

Saw a fleeting glimpse of a Mk.II in James Bond Octopussy last
night.... Just as Bond is about to leave West Germany, there is
one following them on the highway....

> > not even a cameo appearance, but in the background of one scene in
> > Billy Elliot, there is a scirocco (II) in a driveway.
> >
> > There is a list somewhere with all of these isn't there?  Gee I hope
> > so, otherwise, who cares!
>

> Yep, since September 5, 1997. http://www.DriversFound.com - Scirocco
> Trivia section.
>
> Billy Elliot was already reported, but thanks for trying.  It's parked
> in front of the ballet teachers house.
>
> Greg :)
> http://www.DriversFound.com
> http://www.GAKMotorsports.com

    \  /     | Jeremy R. Bromley
     \/      | Corrado G60 1991 (C60 VW) Aqua Blue
\    /\    / | Scirocco Storm 1.9 1984 Cosmos Blue Leather
 \  /  \  /  | Land Rover SIII 1973 Vauxhall Met. Blue
  \/    \/   | Ford Granny Hearse (what colour d'ya think?)
 MOTORSPORT  | Seat Aro(u)sa 1999 Artic Grey (Girlfriend's)