alignment

ok, why the **** wont places align my car.  I took my car to some national
chain car maintenance place to get an alignment and the AC inspected (they
said my compressor has a leak.  offered to fix it for $1200 hahah).  They
refused to align my car because it has been lowered.  They told me some
local company that would do it.  ALL this place does is alignment.  They
too refused to do it.  WTF?!  I hated these Hor springs already (inherited
from a parts car...guy said they were H&Rs..wrong) now i hate them more.
 sorry for rant, im off to find some place that will align it, or i guess
ill just find some level surface and try it myself if i'm left with no options.

koabi