Re: asheville 2k+1.5 (rieger gets more hp, free of charge)

It was really a kick for me to have a driveway full of Scoroccos.  I
believe that everyone that came by, left with a better running car.
Especially Chris COLEMAN, not Jevens. Lesson there seems to be that new
parts aren't always the answer.

Thanks to Allyn for the inspiring ride. It showed me that you CAN'T break
those huge slabs of rubber on the rear free on a wide body Scirocco and
how important it is to have lateral support from good seats as a
passenger durring a 90 deg. right hander.

With any luck we can all get together again...and work on my car. I know
we can cram 4-5 more Sciroccos in the drive next time.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/