RE: asheville 2k+1.5 (rieger gets more hp, free of charge)

<snip>
    I must say, everyone i have met with a scirocco has been incredibly
nice. The guys up there in
asheville only reinforce that. You guys are great!
<unsnip>

Allyn, you're great too.

I think you just solved (2) of my roc's problems (half-shaft & motor mounts,
I wondered where those vibrations were coming from).
And now with the Rabbit truck finally in the driveway with a tag/insurance/&
my phat-ass rims, I can return my Roc to the glory it once held.

.....as if I needed any more encouragement.....

Dan
'87 16v 'Roc
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck (pics soon)
'00 Jetta