16V points distributor

Ok I have asked this once already and have gotten no response. I need a
points distributor for my 16v. I know they exist because RPI will sell me
one for 285$. I know I can find it cheaper if I had a part number. RPI
grinds the part number off of the distributor before he sells them so that
noone else can get them.

Now I have checked with the local SAAB guys and they say that it is nothing
like a SAAB distributor.

I have not checked with the VOLVO guys yet.

I have been told it comes on a Polo 16v. Maybe one of you listers that have
access to looking under the hood of the aforementioned vehicle could scope
it out for me.

Anyway. Thanks for reading and hopefully someone knows something.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop