Re: asheville 2k+1.5 (rieger gets more hp, free of charge)

A *BIG* "Thank You" goes out to Eric Ellis!  After endless days and nights
of futsing with my 16v ,.... I could not chase down my lack of power through
a set rpm range.  I loaded up the car and towed it 3 hours to Erics place
and by the end of the night,.. (a real late one BTW, ...4:30a.m.)  all was
fine and power had been restored.   The guys I met this weekend are all true
VW nuts and the best of people.  I got to see the Rieger which is a real
work of art.  I also  got let in on some top secret plans for a monster that
will be built and hidden beneath a Scirocco's skin,.... Beware@!    All in
all,...  Awsome weekend.  A well running car, good people and great weather.
When is the next get together?
Thanks again to everyone there!
Chris   COLEMAN !