upshift light

I remember that someone was discussing the upshift
light a couple of weeks ago or so.  After I installed
an Audi 5000 throttle body to my '83 wolfsburg, my
upshift light doesn't work anymore.  My Haynes manual
doesn't explain anything about this light.  The
throttle body is the only thing I changed, so I
realise that I must have missed a vacum connection
somewhere, but really, I can't find any stray hoses or
nipples.  Any thoughts?  I have no idea what the
upshift light senson looks like either, because the
haynes manual is not helpful.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT wolfsburg
'81 Kawasaki KZ 550