Re: DUBWAR: Sept 26. You man enough?

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Hey? Anyone have an idea as to whether or not this event will get media
> coverage?? (You know, the Magazine kind.) if so, one more chance to get
> Scirocco.org in the spotlight.

I'm quite sure that Max Power will be there, and a bunch of the dudes
that are putting on the show have had their cars featured in a couple
of rags, so I think they're tight with the press in general.

I wonder if Doug ever wrote up his piece for PVW on the "scirocco.org
meet at ND"?  I'm guessing not - he's been busier than a 3-legged cat
trying to bury turds on a frozen pond, dealing with his new home purchase..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA