DUBWAR: Sept 26. You man enough?

Its getting close enough that we might want to start thinking about doing
this event. Its at Buttonwillow which is about 3 or so hours south of
S.F. and about that much from L.A. Go check out the page:

<www.dubwar.net>

The really cool and unique thing about this is its not just a car show,
its got that and ohh so much more! it will have:

Autox
Road Race
Drag Race
Burnout Contest
Car Show
Bikini Contest

it will also have a club representation award. I dunno if we wanna try
that again but why not?

For myself, im probably gonna do the Autox and possibly the Burnout
contest in the 82 Roc and might do the Road Race and Show event in the 84
Scirocco.
id like to do the big 3 event (forget their name for it, 3 events. drag
race - autox - road race with 3 to 6 drivers/cars as a team.) but
probably wont without some worthy teammates/cars. Anyways, lets get the
ball rolling on this. Max Power looks like they will be there.
The ONLY downside that I can think of is it will most likely be HOT!
Besides the heat wuss Fenton, I doubt we will see any of the northWest
crew showing up. Its quite the drive for those guys.

So? Who's in?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!