[Fwd: Reducing exhaust heat extends the life of water hoses.]

Folks- This is from another list but it may applicable to any who have
heard about wrapping your exhaust and trouble with rust when doing so.

fyi,
TBerk:

btw- there is another part of this thread that talks about coating with
a high temp ceramic paint 1st. ymmv.