Re: DUBWAR: Sept 26. You man enough?

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:27:36 -0700 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

>Jeezus that is coming up quick.. I'm planning to go, and you're right,
>it *WILL* be hot as all holy hell out there - no 2 ways about it that
>time of year in Buttonwillow.

Yup yup.
Hey? Anyone have an idea as to whether or not this event will get media
coverage?? (You know, the Magazine kind.) if so, one more chance to get
Scirocco.org in the spotlight.

>Howza bout you NorCal boyz?  A great excuse to do the Hwy 1 drive down
>the coast, which is at least as much fun as any car show ever was.

Im kinda thinking, well..... its just a gut feeling here. Im a thinkin
that the nor cal boys wont show. They kinda got this rep for not driving
more than 30 minutes to an event. Prove me wrong for once guys.

>And TBerk - wassup with the lighthouse trip??  Late July.. August?

One hot trip this summer is enough for me actually. I wont be making this
one. You know me. if I can race, then I do. This seems like a cool chance
for me to race both my Rocs in the same day. how cool. im psyched!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!