Rocs in the Fog 2k+1 = 8-11-2001 was: DUBWAR: Sept 26. You man enough?

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Shawn C Meze wrote:
>
> > So? Who's in?
>
> Jeezus that is coming up quick.. I'm planning to go, and you're right, it
> **WILL** be hot as all holy hell out there - no 2 ways about it that time
> of year in Buttonwillow.
>
> Howza bout you NorCal boyz?  A great excuse to do the Hwy 1 drive down the
> coast, which is at least as much fun as any car show ever was.
>
> And TBerk - wassup with the lighthouse trip??  Late July.. August?
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Well,

I came home early today to get the Jet a new clutch. Haven't driven the
course yet, been crashboxing lately.

Looks like 1st half of August right now.

Anybody going to be 'off the planet' 8-11-2001? Tentative date. Going
set in stone next week.

Speak up folks.

TBerk